[Coco] OT -- PC needs TWO Shut Downs

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Tue Apr 4 03:07:39 EDT 2006

In a message dated 4/4/06 2:38:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gene.heskett at verizon.net writes:
>An enterpriseing individual could make  this 'capacitor wizard' thingie
>and peddle it for a lot less than $175  too, its not really that complex
>a circuit.  Hey Roy, are you  listening?  For those interested, see

Hey, I leave the easy  stuff for the amatuers.  :)  At work we
usually detected bad power  caps by using the AC voltage
setting on a good quality analog  meter.   Any detectable
reading meant that the cap was bad.   THis was a common
problem with the old analog systems.  Before  everything
went digital and was replaced by workstation terminals.
It was  so common that when anything was serviced for
any reason the caps where  tested and replaced too as standard
procedure.

Roy