[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Opinion time

Basil Fitze basilf at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 2 17:44:36 EDT 2006

Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Friday 31 March 2006 22:35, mccomber wrote:
>
>> What is the best Radio Shack brand monitor for a CoCo3, considering
>> both games and word processing in 80 column mode?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Doug
>>

> AFAIK, the shack hasn't sold a monitor suitable for use on a coco3 in 80
> column ever, way too fuzzy.  For a while maggy made some that were
> decent, both under their own name and under the Commodore label as the
> 108x series, and their own 8CM515 and 8CM135..  And some of the NEC
> multisyncs were also usable.
>
> But no one has made an rgb input, ntsc std scan rates monitor in at
> least a decade now, not even the $7000 a copy broadcast stuff.  About
> the best is to get a scan convertor to upconvert it to vga monitor
> compatability, there are at least 2 being made by members of this list
> and I'm personally using one Roy Justis made.

Hello,

Where and how much, I have a 14" VGA I would love to use on my Ccoo 3.

Basil

--
Basil Fitze
Computer Consultant
basilf at shaw.ca

Homepage: http://www.members.shaw.ca/basilf

When you signup for PayPal, you can start accepting credit card payments instantly. As the world's number one online payment service, PayPal is the fastest way to open your doors to over 86 million member accounts worldwide.
Best of all, it's completely free to sign up!
To sign up or learn more, click here: https://www.paypal.com/row/mrb/pal=999EACF9E7F36

My online Store:
https://www.quickinfo247.com/3440032/showIndex.vstore

My Computer Store:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/indexus.asp?AffiliateID=gnsFzF3t5bs-rK38ibDnEtz9TfegY9HkYA
If not USA go to the bottom of the link and select country.