[Coco] CoCoNutz Newsletter Confusion

DJ dj at isectran.com
Sun Apr 2 11:27:51 EDT 2006

PHP is an extension for a Hypertext Preprocessor. It's commonly used server
side for more interactive web site content, and is often used for message
boards, web communities, etc. (www.coco3.com) Most PHP files if you happen
to get one are simple text files and can be read in NOTEPAD or Wordpad.

You can learn more about PHP here: http://www.php.net/