[Coco] Re: Second Edition of Tandy's Little Wonder (PayPal or credit card)

farna at att.net farna at att.net
Sun Apr 30 20:02:37 EDT 2006

A couple people have asked me what address to send PayPal payments to.
Send to farna at att.net.

If you want to use a credit card you can! I almost forgot that I have a setup with PayPal to process credit card payments WITHOUT having a PayPal account. Go to http://farna.home.att.net/purchase.html then scroll down until you see the "PayPal Click Here to Buy" button. That will take you to a credit card processing page where you type in your info and the amount ($12). All PayPal is doing is processing the credit card information -- they are acting as my merchant account. They will not contact you nor retian any or your information. I know some people are funny about PayPal but I've been using this setup for 6-7 years with never a complaint or problem.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Independent