[Coco] [Color Computer] dvd titles Norm

nlamoure at ebtech.net nlamoure at ebtech.net
Sat Apr 29 07:46:50 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I have a stand alone DVD recorder not using a computer, with RCA and
SVIDEO inputs. yes it would be nice to use the computer, but takes
too long to render the video. I use Proshow Gold a lot, but I just
wanted a simple text output to DVD. I even tried making a jpeg and
sending it to my Olympus camera, I get a picture error. I use to have
a VCR that did titles, should have kept it.

Thanks for the help,

Norm

1) The person is really just recording DVDs straight
from whatever source, no PC or fancy software
involved. They know that the MC-10 can generate a TV
signal, so they use that for the titles.

Yahoo! Groups Links