[Coco] Start of new webpage

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Tue Apr 11 18:11:51 EDT 2006

     In the next while, I will be moving the Coco games list to a new
server, along with some updates. This will take awhile, and involve some
testing on my part to make sure that I haven't broke anything.
     In the meantime, though, I have added a new webpage (at the new
domain), that contains Alan Weston's dumps of the Compuserve OS9 SIG, but
I have split the messages apart by forum and year, making it much easier
to follow threads through. For any of you who want to look at them, you
can check them out at:
http://www.lcurtisboyle.com/cisindex.html

     I will eventually get the Delphi and Ocean's BBS dumps, split the same
way, onto the site as well.
-Curtis-