[Coco] selling cocos

Mike Kandrac MRCoCo123 at msn.com
Tue Apr 11 07:55:04 EDT 2006

Is there anyone out there interested in buying coco 1, coco 2 or coco 3's I have a few I need to sell for space  and a few floppy drives as well and 3 or 4  MPI's these are all working units some have boxes, books cables
and switch boxes they are all 64k with color basic and ECB  except for 2 that are C.B. and 64  I wasn't able to come up with ECB for them I was thinking of selling them for 10.00 plus 9.00  shipping that's the cost of UPS that way at least you get it and in one piece

if interested I can be contacted at MRCOCO123 at msn.com<mailto:MRCOCO123 at msn.com>

TY
Mike