[Coco] TSEDIT on xmess?

Michael Furman n6il at ocs.net
Fri Apr 7 19:38:08 EDT 2006

Does anyone know if it is possible to run tsedit under xmess?  I have
been trying, and it keeps crashing after you open a file - the screen
just shows nothing after you press break (esc).  I have one computer
with version 0.83 and another with a more recent 0.103, and they both do
it.  Seems to work fine with the DOS based emulators -- Since I run
Linux, I get to run dos under emulation/virtual machine itself, which is
less than efficient use of cpu power.....

Michael R. Furman, N6IL
n6il attt ocs dawt net
http://www.ocs.net/