[Coco] Updating Gshell and Multivue

Frederick D Provoncha elderpav at juno.com
Fri Sep 30 20:04:23 EDT 2005

Curtis,

I downloaded your latest version of Gshell, version 1.26, before Freenet
shut down. I've been using it on my Coco for over 3 years now and it
works great! All of the features you mention really work awesomely ;-) .
I've only detected a couple of minor bugs, but I haven't documented them,
so I can't give you the details now.

You must have gotten the source off your hard drive and gotten it to
Boisy and Mark because they posted the source on The NitrOS-9 Project
website. What's missing is the compiled version. I have it, as I've said,
and if you need it I can email it to you. Send me a private email and
I'll send it to you.

In another post you mentioned the possibility of getting involved in
future updates and enhancements again. If you feel  you're in a position
to do so, I would encourage you to. Who better to pick up the project
again where you left it off but you?

I don't have the Assembly Language programming skills to really help out
with coding, but I could help out as a beta tester. Since I've been
actively using Gshell 1.26 for over 3 years now, I could also offer
suggestions for enhancements and improvements. I think you did a great
job with 1.26, but I think we could definitely bring Multi-Vue up to the
next level.

Fred Provoncha
Stansbury Park, UT
elderpav at juno.com