OT: Re: [Coco] New Scam

johnadonaldson at comcast.net johnadonaldson at comcast.net
Fri Sep 30 09:02:41 EDT 2005

  I have seen jury stacking where they try and purt people on that will either
prosicute the person or be will to let them go free. If you watched the show "Medium" that is what she was hired to do. To use her powers to determine if such and such possible jurer would vote for for the prociscution.
  They no longer reject someone because they know someone involved or who's profession is related to the case. I got selected on a Medical Malpractice case once. Not only did I work in the medical field, but I knew one of the doctors involved.

John Donaldson