[coco] chat room down

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Fri Sep 23 21:51:44 EDT 2005

Somehow the meetings log was corrupt and was causing a deadlock in my file
lock system, perhaps from my last manual update via FTP.  I fixed the
problem and the chat rooms are now up and going again.

P.S. Rita is projected to run right through this area even though it will
probably die down before it gets here... still, tornadoes are possible and
other major problems like power outages, flooding, etc.  CoCo3.com is
actually hosted in Canada for now, so it will be unaffected by this storm.

Cheers to all,