[Coco] Updating Gshell and Multivue

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Thu Sep 22 22:26:16 EDT 2005

     Are the updated copies of GSHELL I last did still floating around?
When the Freenet here shut down, but entire website went with it,
including the last versions of GSHELL I did (both 6809 and 6309), which
had totally new icons, more icons on the screen at once, auto-refresh of
the folder you were doing, enhanced palette handling, etc. I can't even
remember if I managed to get the source off of my hard drive and got it
off to Boisy or Mark before my machine went down. If anyone still has the
archive of it (I think it was called GSHELL126.AR, or something like
that), I would like to put it back up on my nitros9.stg.net website.

--
L. Curtis Boyle