[Coco] Updating Gshell and Multivue

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Thu Sep 22 17:18:01 EDT 2005

I was able to use arc2 to unarc the gshell32.arc file, not after a few
problems.
I first tried in MESS, with the idea of having all the individual files
when making the real floppy.
But MESS seems to be a mess when reading DSKs...
A 'DIR' would show the all the files, but when I tried to unarc, I
always got a 215 error. DIR -e would give me a partial list and the same
error.
But mounting the same disk image in the new "Bjork" emulator worked
perfectly. So be careful when using Mess and DSK files....
Now I have a nice Multivue running, and a couple of questions
There is an icon that looks like a "recycle bin", but doesn't seem to
work. Is that an unfinished feature or is there some program that I need
to have to make it work?
Is there any un-delete program for OS-9?
Also, the "readme" file that comes with the updated gshell mentions 2
other updates, GRFDRV and GSORT that I couldn't find in the RTSI site.
Does anybody have them, or any other interesting update/program for MV?
Thanks in advance,
Diego