[Coco] Rita heading towards CoCo3.com :)

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Sep 21 22:19:07 EDT 2005

On Wednesday 21 September 2005 21:57, RJRTTY at aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 9/21/05 8:49:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>
>gene.heskett at verizon.net writes:
>> Good luck Roger.  It seems we are really catching it from mother
>>  nature this year.  Stay dry.
>
>   It seems Mother earth is trying to shake us off.   Like a dog with
> fleas.
>
>:)
>
>Maybe we should heed the warning.
>
>Roy

Yes, I'd have to agree, but TPTB have end of the month balance sheets
in mind, never mind what happens 6 months, or 6 years down the
calendar.  Or 60 years, when we won't have very much of florida above
sea level.

There is 18.something percent less sea ice in the arctic
than ever before at this time of the year right now.  Normally it
recovers during the long arctic winter nights, it has not measurably
recovered for 3 years now.  Global sea levels, if all the ice sheets
melt, will be raised by 7 to 9 meters.  Greenland will finally be
green.  Iceland might have to change its name.  Holland, if they want
to survive, will need to raise the top of their dikes by that amount,
ditto for New Orleans since Lake Ponchartrain will become part of the
much enlarged Gulf of Mexico.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)