[Coco] CoCo3 and OS-9

Tony Schountz tony.schountz at unco.edu
Wed Sep 21 11:11:03 EDT 2005

On Sep 21, 2005, at 9:06 AM, Andrew wrote:

> All,
>
> With all this talk about the OS-9 and such, I thought I would ask,
> partially for my benefit as well as for others who may not have
> given it as much thought as myself - how do you set up a real (and/
> or emulated) CoCo with OS-9?

If you want to use MESS, I have a boot disk image and hard disk image
on my Pascal web page:

http://www.pascal09.org/

Download these, the 6309 ROM image and MESS, and you should be able
to boot NitrOS-9 in relatively short order. You'll still need to
populate the virtual hard disk with apps and your other files as it
is pretty much bare-bones.
--
Tony Schountz, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Microbiology