[Coco] CoCo3.com

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Tue Sep 20 19:29:02 EDT 2005

|The subject of the email should have been "The end of an era"
|You have been doing a great job, and whoever buys the site will have a
|hard time filling your shoes.
|
|Diego

Not all true, my friend. :)  The web site has increased in interest
steadily since it was put online, and there is no end in sight.  With
the Dreamweaver image folder supplied, making updates won't be that
hard at all.  Adding content and changing the site around will take
some knowledge of web design, sure.

I'm sure that keeping up with my pace won't be that easy, but I will
offer support and tutoring and also do script updates for a while.  The
site was planned to be converted to PHP/MySQL but it's best to keep
most of it in HTML with embedded PHP functions here and there for
dynamic content.  I can help in this area as well.

I do not see the web site dying or being degraded in any way, and I
plan to contribute to the cause and offer the support I'm known for as
a true CoCoNut.

So, while CoCo3.com needs to change hands to another great individual
or group, I myself am not going anywhere. :)  Ya'll can look forward to
seeing me in the live chat and also working on new CoCo projects.

Thanks,