[Coco] [Color Computer] OS-9 word processors

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Tue Sep 20 16:57:13 EDT 2005

To my fellow CoCoNuts,

I recently changed real jobs and also started taking on web site and
software bid jobs.  All things combined I cannot maintain www.CoCo3.com
like I want to.

In a nutshell, I will be taking private bids for the purchase of the
website (www.coco3.com) The Tandy Color Computer Resource Site by e-
mail if several pending offers are not responded too soon.  The entire
web site contents, domain name, hosting, etc. except for Portal-9 will
be transferred into the buyer's name and account.

What I am demanding is that the bidder or buyer show reasonable cause
to why he/she as a CoCo user and part of our community wants to
purchase the web site and give some ideas to where he will take it
further.  In other words, we need the site to stay alive and full of
content just like it is now.

CoCo3.com has excellent search engine ratings, makes monthly income to
help pay hosting fees and more, and has over 150,000 hits a month.  The
site has also helped return many lost CoCo users to our community here.

Needless to say, you'll be buying the most popular CoCo web site on the
internet, period!  There is great potential for somebody who wants to
have a cause in the CoCo community.

Please write to webmaster at coco3.com with your bid.

P.S. (I will NOT be leaving the CoCo community, or stop upgrading
Portal-9, or stop developing new CoCo products and software!)

P.S. (The site is not "up for grabs" by any means and any private
material may not be reposted elsewhere or cloned/duplicated.  I am
still the owner of the site until it is sold, and will continue to
maintain the site until then).

Thanks,