[Coco] {coco} wordpak RS info needed

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sat Sep 17 11:10:11 EDT 2005

In a message dated 9/17/05 10:29:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
gene.heskett at verizon.net writes:

> t keep bugging me and I'll find what I
>  have & sneakernet it up here.  You do have a private address I can
>  use I assume?  Or is the aol address in the greeting ok?  No use
>  drowning the list with 100k of src code in attachments nobody but the
>  two of us will ever use.

Yes!   By all means use the aol address.   They do provide downloads
space. (They better for what I pay them !! :))  ).
     Thank you for anything you can send me.

Roy

 PS.   YEah dont attach anything over 40k to the list or you get a
buzzucca in the face from Dennis.  :p
    And dont go to a lot of trouble.   I'll probably figure it out in time
altho having  the driver and descriptor modules would be real nice.

rjrtty at aol.com