[Coco] partial OS9 boot from hard drive (back on topic)

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Fri Sep 16 21:30:47 EDT 2005

Hi,

You are answering my questions before they are asked. Great work!

I hope you will have the time to read and respond to my posts. At this point
really deep details are not needed, but comments on what to look at for
solutions and problems are very useful.

Thanks for the detailed look at the boot process, something I was just about
to research or ask questions about.

--

Stephen H. Fischer