[Coco] Other CoCo software Easter Eggs

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Fri Sep 16 14:11:02 EDT 2005

My memory is a little hazy on the details, but Steve Bjork was known for
embedding stuff in his games, particularly the Tandy rompacks.  Not eggs of the
sort you could display by some secret command, but text hidden in the code.
One of the rompacks (Shooting Gallery??) had a little poem related to the theme
of the game.  With another game, knowing that Don Hutchison would invariably
disassemble his stuff to remove the copy protection, he embedded, "Nice to see
you again, Don."

Art