[Coco] Color Computer 3 Easter Eggs

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Thu Sep 15 23:06:35 EDT 2005

    The CLS trick also applies to OS-9 Level II (and NitrOS9 as well): when
you first fire up a new SCF device (window, terminal), and you hit
<CTRL>-<A>, you get some names as well ( <SHIFT>-<RIGHT ARROW> on NItros9)
of some of the programmers. When we did Nitros9 1.x, we replaced the
Microware names with ours, and I think Alan may have changed it again
later.

--
L. Curtis Boyle