[Coco] Re: OS-9 word processors

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Thu Sep 15 22:53:47 EDT 2005

My favourite OS-9 Word Processor was Window Writer from Owlware... if you
used it on a RAM drive, it actually had some forrmatting, etc. with colors
on the screen. I had at one time started to decompile it (written in
BASIC09) to allow it to run from a graphics window so you could REALLY see
bold, underline, etc., but then I discovered that I had quite an old
version (1.1, I think), and a version 2 with improvements and a lot of
bug-fixes had been out for awhile, so I dropped it (hoping at the time to
find the 2.0 version to decompile instead).
    Never did find a copy, unfortunately.

--
L. Curtis Boyle