[Coco] CoCo vs EMP WAS--> Re: Coco Digest, Vol 24, Issue 48

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Wed Sep 14 12:02:26 EDT 2005

On 09/13/2005 08:27 pm, jdaggett at gate.net wrote:
> MArk
>
> The first microprocessor in space abord the Shuttle for experiments
> was an RCA 1802. Being CMOS and could indure the harsh
> radiation of space, it powered some of the first experiments in the
> Shuttle bay.

Yup.  And the first "stock off the shelf" machine that went up was a TRS-80
Model 100.  Some Canadian and I forget what his project was.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

But today doctors are as dependent on Medicare and Medicaid as their
patients are.  The great narcotic of the welfare state has caused
consumers and doctors alike to lose faith not only in the free market
but also in the concept of voluntary charity.  Everyone has lost faith
in himself and in others.  -- Jacob Hornberger