[Coco] ToolShed 0.9 Available

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Mon Sep 12 21:15:42 EDT 2005

John,

Thanks for volunteering :)

We need a Linux compile and test of the tools.  There are some endian
issues that could be worked out easily I believe.

Go to http://www.nitros9.org/guidelines.html and follow the
directions to get an account where you can download the source via
CVS.  There are already makefiles in place for a linux build.

We can go over the rest of the details via email.

Boisy