[CoCo] OT - Hams & Plans

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon Sep 12 15:40:29 EDT 2005

James

I think there is far to much over hype as to a potential EMP event
perpetrated on the US. Such an event would come from two
sources,  China or Russia. Neither of these two governments are
that stupid to do such a thing.

I also do not invision these governments supplying such technology
to radical Islamic Groups. China for one would not be willing to sell
technology that radicals would be willing to use on them.

james