[Coco] [Color Computer] Tomcat

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sun Sep 11 16:41:37 EDT 2005

FHL made the TC70 and the TC09. IIRC the TC09 was 6809 based
and the TC70 was based on Signetics(ST Micro) 68070 or the
68341?

Both suffered low sales and like most old compu ters end up in the
garbage piles. It maybe possible to find one if you search long and
hard. The TC70 requires usage of OS9000 (OSK) which is a port of
the OS9 to a 16/32 bit machine.

james