[Coco] Why DECB is important to OS-9 folk.

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sun Sep 11 11:00:10 EDT 2005

On 09/11/2005 02:03 am, Stephen H. Fischer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I do not understand your comments.
>
> I wish to improve OS-9 and the CoCo. DECB too.
>
> Where did you get the idea that I wish to make money? I do not.
>
> Perhaps you are a person like those that love classic cars and go to great
> extremes to judge them as being exactly as built by the factory or points
> are taken off.
>
> If you wish to follow a similar path with a "CoCo Classic" theme, that is
> just fine with me.

No, I don't insist the Color Computer be kept stock.  While I've got several
unmodified units, I've also got a repack in progress.  I've got pristine
Model One and Four systems but I run most of my Z-80 software with Tim Mann's
xtrs.

I was commenting on your apparent attitude that just because you think a
project might be a good idea somebody else should hop to it and get it
accomplished.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

But today doctors are as dependent on Medicare and Medicaid as their
patients are.  The great narcotic of the welfare state has caused
consumers and doctors alike to lose faith not only in the free market
but also in the concept of voluntary charity.  Everyone has lost faith
in himself and in others.  -- Jacob Hornberger