[Coco] Fifteenth LAST! CoCo Fest

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Sun Sep 11 08:51:15 EDT 2005

On Sep 11, 2005, at 12:52 AM, Allen Huffman wrote:

> On Sep 9, 2005, at 6:49 PM, hluckey007 at comcast.net wrote:
>

>> Thanks, Boisy. I'll mention this at the Club pinic this Sat.
>>

> I think Boisy is on to something.  CoCo 3 XX or CoCo 3-20 or
> something along those lines?

I think this ought to be the theme of the fest:  "Hey, You Got Your
CoCo 3 Yet?"  Anyone who has the cassette tape of the 1986 Princeton
Rainbowfest CoCo 3 "Round table" discussion (which was sold by
Falsoft) can distinctly hear Barry Thompson utter these immortal words.

To top it all off, I actually toyed around and created a 2 minute
song (using GarageBand) with this sound clip embedded.  It's quite a
nifty song, and would fit the fest theme to a 'T'.