CoCo3 FLEX? was Re: [Coco] DECB on the COCO -

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Sat Sep 10 20:23:19 EDT 2005

Hi,

Finally a site that I can download FLEX files.

And a ZIP of them all in one file. Wonderful!

Thanks a lot.

So now I can if I wish, start writing the DECB PreProcessor in the
PreProcessor Language bootstrapping with the FLEX Basic PreProcessor. I have
thought about the "AWK" version but not too much about it's version in DECB
Preprocessor Language. I still am undecided and will not make a decision
until I can run FLEX on the emulator. Any problems and I go back to the
"AWK" version.

Again I note that the FLEX Basic Preprocessor is not in the file set upon
first scan.

If someone knows or discovers which of the various CoCo Flex DSK's is the
best one to run FLEX on Jeff's emulator, please tell me.

I do not have knowledge about 50x, never had any.

After checking, I may not have to backup or format any FLEX disks as they
may be in the ZIP.

Stephen H. Fischer