[Coco] Config in Nitros9?

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Fri Sep 9 23:28:57 EDT 2005

Damn.... The 'grfdrv' file in my modules disk was probably damaged when
I downloaded the disk image, and that was causing the error at the end
of the script, even when the file was created in the destination disk.
Manually copying the file from the system disk worked. Now I have my new
boot disk :-)
Thanks and sorry
Diego