[Coco][Color Computer] Is this likely to work ?

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Wed Sep 7 10:29:58 EDT 2005

Neil

Yes it can be done that way. Though the stock OS9  is designed to
work with disk drives, it can be rewritten to work with flash ROM and
RAM. Motorola did that with OS9 for the Pagewriter 2K series of
pagers. The processor was the Dragonball 68328 series. Last
revision was to migrate to the MC68328VZ.

Yes it can be done. It may take a bit of work to do it though.

james