[Coco] Fw: EarthLink Virus Blocker Alert:

George Ramsower Yahoo at DVDPlayersOnly.com
Sat Sep 3 22:09:06 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen H. Fischer" <SFischer1 at MindSpring.com>
> Hi,
> Look out, I got two of these, both from the same person!

This is interesting. I looked at all his emails since the thirteenth of last
month and none of them have attachments in my inbox(OE6 XP Pro)
.
 I wonder where those attachments got attached.

 Is it possible for a clever programmer to intercept an email and attach
something to it?

  I've heard of it(urban myths, I'm sure) before.

George