[Coco] In the game again...

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Sat Sep 3 12:14:17 EDT 2005

Bill:

I know I still have some stuff in the works for you, but I
also have the keyboard that I swapped out from my original
Grey CoCo that I got in 82.  I am not sure if it still
works, but it's yours if you want it.

By the way, I haven't forgotten the other stuff, I've just
been busy with work and some major house projects.

-Jim