[Coco] Re: OS-9 as Replacement for DECB.

John R. Hogerhuis jhoger at pobox.com
Fri Sep 2 02:35:56 EDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-09-01 at 21:00 -0500, Chris Hawks wrote:
>   Coco-3 LAPTOP!!!

I think a coco-3 laptop would be really awesome. Personally I spend most
of my retrocomputing time on TRS-80 Model 100 laptops. instant on, 20
hours battery life on 4 AA's, great keyboard. Laptops are fun way to
retrocompute since you can easily put them away when you have to. Self
contained...

A coco laptop with cpu in modern hardware might even approach the kind
of battery life of the original "true laptops" like the M100.

Me and Merch would be so confused about where our true loyalties lie...

-- John.