[Coco] ToolShed for Windows

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Sat Sep 24 22:02:04 EDT 2005

I've seen various messages on the CoCo list regarding the lack of
ToolShed for Windows.  As much as I would like to help in getting
ToolShed working on this platform, I simply cannot allocate the time
for it.  Hence, I need someone to step up to the plate and complete
the port.  Robert Gault has started on a Windows port, and has made
some progress, but he has run into some legitimate porting issues
that I simply don't have time to address.  Could someone who uses
Windows and has some Linux experience please help him?  We need to be
sure that changes to the source base do not affect compilation on the
supported platforms (Windows, Mac OS, Linux).

Thanks,
Boisy