[Coco] ToolShed 0.9 Available

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Mon Sep 12 16:12:32 EDT 2005

Today I am announcing the first of several pre-releases of ToolShed.

ToolShed is made up of several tools to facilitate cross development
of CoCo software under modern platforms.  it includes rma, rdump,
mamou, os9 and decb, and Bob van der Poel's alib software.

This is the first public release of these tools which were previously
under the name "CoCoTools."

The official website for the project is http://www.nitros9.org/
toolshed.  There's also a link to the documentation there.  Note that
Linux and Windows versions are not available for download yet, even
though links exist for them. Only the OS X version is currently
available for download.

I would encourage everyone to download the documentation and learn
more about these tools.

Boisy