[Coco] why decb is important to os9

Brian Palmer bpa65117 at bigpond.net.au
Mon Sep 12 09:12:16 EDT 2005

if we want more DECB users,to start using os9 or nitros09, we have to make
Multi-vue similiar to the way windows xp is setup like.
For example: when some one wants to install a program, have multivue install
the associated programs into the directories they have to be in.
for i remember when i used Multi-vue, it could be hard to setup programs
with there Aifs, and icon files, if you forget to set their attributes, have
multivue do it all for you, know where files are supposed to go.
So if Multivue were to be updated, to look alot like Xp, and some of what it
does, it just might get other DECB users interested, if those users are
familiar with XP type layout, and have Multi-vue make using os9 or nitros09
easier to grasp.
so how about it fellow coco users, how about updating Multi-vue.