[Coco] [Color Computer] OS-9 word processors

puritan_2076 puritan_2076 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 14:24:06 EDT 2005

Please excuse me if I am repeating myself. I asked about this on
bit.listserv.coco, but some dirty @#$% ran everyone off, so no one was
there to answer the question.

I tried posting it to gmane, but gmane doesn't seem to work at all.

So, here I am.

On other TRS-80 computers, Scripsit, ProFile and VisiCalc (DynaCalc)
make a perfect integrated package. OS-9 Scripsit was advertized by
Tandy, in the catalog, (Tandy wasn't in the habit of
advertizing "vaporware" like some people) but I'm having enough trouble
just confirming it's existence, let alone find a copy. Does OS-9
Scripsit exist? Is it as good as the other versions? If not, is
DynaStar compatible with ProFile/DynaCalc?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/CFFolB/TM