[Coco] [Color Computer] Massive Coco Magazine Collection For Sale

rcheramy rcheramy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 15:56:22 EDT 2005

I've got a massive collection of Coco related magazines that I'd like
to find a good home for.

Ideally, I'd like to send them to a single buyer, but would consider
breaking up them by magazine set or worst case individual issues.

I may end up putting it all on eBay, but if I get the right offer
here, I'd let them go.

Rainbow Magazines:
-----------------------
1981 Jul,Aug,Sep,Oct,Nov  (Missing Dec)
1982 Missing Jan,Feb
1983 Missing May
1984 Complete Set
1985 Complete Set
1986 Complete Set
1987 Missing Mar,May July
1988 Missing Aug, Nov, Dec

Color Computer Magazine
-----------------------------
1983 Missing Jan,Feb,April
1984 Missing Nov,Dec

Color Computer News
-------------------------
1982 Feb,Mar,Aug,Sept,Oct,Nov,Dec
1983 Jan through Sept

Canadian Color Magazine
-----------------------------
February 1983

Undercolor
------------
December 1984

TRS-80 Microcomputer News
----------------------------------
1983 April through December

Hot Coco Magazine
----------------------
1983 June through December (Missing Sept)
1984 Complete Set
1985 Complete Set
1986 Jan,Feb

Chromasette Magazine on Cassette