[Coco] New CoCoNutz! newsletter released

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Sun Oct 30 04:06:47 EST 2005

At 01:41 AM 10/30/2005, you wrote:
>Congratulation to Mary!!! Over 900 hits for the newsletter in one day!
>What a great result!.
>
>Keep it up Mary!

Oops.  Wait.  When I created the new links and counters for this issue, I
copied and pasted the previous issue's log file lines and forgot to reset
the counters to 0.  So I have adjusted the hits accordingly.  Still, we're
talking over 240 downloads in no time.

I want to also add here while we are on the subject that if anyone is
selling or giving away CoCo material of any kind, the exposure on coco3.com
would be great.  E-mail me with your products, articles, or any CoCo
material and I can get something in place quick.

Thanks.

--
Roger Taylor