[Coco] CUBIX on the CoCo?

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sat Oct 29 19:46:14 EDT 2005

P.S.  A Google search for Pyramix turned up this page, which shows a couple of
screen shots and says it is a clone of the arcade game Q*Bert, (is that another
name for Cubix?), released in 1987 by Jordan Tsvetkoff of Colorventure and sold
by Dr. Preble's Programs.

http://nitros9.stg.net/pyramix.html

Art