Indeo Codec (Was [Coco] Re: Spinning CoCo demo)

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 28 10:57:10 EDT 2005

Ok, as an avid fan of anime, I have found that I was always looking for
codec's, but was sick of the "borgware" if real player, and to some extent
-quicktime. I have found a package called the K-lite codec pack for free.
Not only does it have just about every codec ever made, also you might want
to download the "Real Player" alternative, (as someone said before- Media
player Clasic) you can even get a "Quictime alternative" plug in also. With
the decision by Apple to RAM I-tunes down your throat when you down load
quicktime with no way of canceling the "I -tunes" install, this seems a
great player with out all the crap that goes with the rest. With the codeck
pack and both real and quicktime altenative installed, I havent found
anything this little media player could not handle.
http://home.hccnet.nl/h.edskes/mirror.htm
-Glen