[Coco] Re: Spinning CoCo demo

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Thu Oct 27 23:51:31 EDT 2005

There are many ways to get codecs without cost from secure sites.
Microsoft typically includes codecs with an OS or with a program such as
MediaPlayer. A note on the M.S. site about WinXP indicates that Intel
Indeo codecs are readily available.
http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;q291948

The video file played for me and I've may no special effort to acquire
the codec. I'm assuming it came with my MediaPlayer or similar players
as I've several on my system, Quicktime, RealPlayer, etc.