Indeo Codec (Was [Coco] Re: Spinning CoCo demo)

John Murphy jmurphy at delphiforums.com
Thu Oct 27 23:44:46 EDT 2005

For those who are STILL having trouble:

You might not need the codec at all. Save the AVI to the PC before trying to
view it.

Even after downloading the codec, the video wouldn't load directly from the
web page. Once I saved it locally, no problem.

So, the video is at:

http://www.sclaudia.net/compu80/cocospin.avi

If you still need the codec, (and you might not need it)
http://www.free-codecs.com/Indeo_Codec_download.htm

John Murphy