[coco]converter update

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Oct 27 18:37:45 EDT 2005

On Thursday 27 October 2005 18:00, RJRTTY at aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 10/27/05 2:48:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
>gene.heskett at verizon.net writes:
>
>I don't,  and I'm definitely interested in this Roy.  Are you in a
>position to  quote a price yet?
>

>I got the pc board under $20 and will add up the other components.
>I'll pin down an accurate price soon.    Best guess  $45-$50.
>
>Roy

Great, plz add me to the list of folks wanting this.  My cm8 is the best
definition of a fuzzmaster anyone could imagine.  It makes my coco a drag
to use when I have to guess at what it says on an 80 column screen.  I did
have an 8CM515 maggy that was razor sharp, but the h. o. transformer gave
up the ghost about 2 years ago & of course theres no record of it ever
having been made by maggy down in ky at the parts warehouse.  Jerks.  I
have several other vga & svga monitors in various stages of decay so I'm
sure I can find one that will work at 31khz.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)