[Coco] Re: Spinning CoCo demo

Benoit Bleau benbleau at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 10:21:47 EDT 2005

It will not play on my XP either.

I did a little bit of research, and it looks like the codec is a more recent
version of the Indeo codec than the one installed on XP.  When I launch it,
I get a message from WMP and VLC that they 'cannot connect media to PIN'.
That probably means that my PC doesn't have the required codec. I checked on
Ligos web site, but at 15$, it is a bit expensive, just to play one avi...

-Benoit