[Coco] OT: funny.... for me anyway :)

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Thu Oct 27 10:09:31 EDT 2005

Rumor has it that Rod Barnhart may have mentioned these words:
>OK... But I draw the line at giving up my coco for a dragon. ;)

What, and give up the chance for a real parallel port?

=-=-=-=-=

That, and John Cleese forgot to mention a couple of things:

1) We wouldn't *need* as many therapists if we had real beer over
here!  (Well, we have it, it's just damn tough to find, and so few
'Murricans can actually recognise it anymore! ;-)

2) Germans drive on the right, just like we do. If we have to drive their
cars (despite the fact that my Avalanche has a *much* more comfortable back
seat -- and rides better -- than a BMW 3 series -- oh, and can *run over* a
BMW 3 series! ;-) then the Brits should start driving on the right, too...
especially since *we* own Jaguar now...

;-)

3) Left to our own devices, some of what he prefers will prolly come to
pass anyway, like this (and I quote):

]] 6. Therefore, you will no longer be allowed to own or carry
]] anything more dangerous than a vegetable peeler. A permit will
]] be required if you wish to carry a vegetable peeler in public.

In M^HAssechusetts, college girls need a concealed weapons permit (akin to
a revolver or derringer) to carry a can of mace (aerosol bad-guy deterrant)
for self-protection. Hrm... I wonder why rapes are skyrocketing in that
state... I guess we can thank all our lawyers for that one. ;-)

A little Thursday [too early in the] morning pseudo-humor...

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | "Profile, don't speculate."
SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers |     Daniel J. Bernstein