[Coco] Sounds of the Hound and MIC&C disks

Nuxie at aol.com Nuxie at aol.com
Tue Oct 25 23:48:05 EDT 2005

In a message dated 10/25/2005 10:41:05 A.M. Central America Standard,

The  disks I have are as follows:
Mid Iowa & Country CoCo Upgrade National  Diskmagazine:
#14 11/92
#20 8-9/93
#21 10-11/93
#23 01/94
#24  02/94
#25 03/94
#26 04/94
#27 06/94

I also have with them  "Bonus Disks" which include seminars, a "Christmas
Disk" which has a bunch  of great Christmas music and graphics, and of course
the "Sounds of the  Hounds".

I have some disks from this group as well i will go through them and post
what specific issues and bonus disks i have if anyone is intrested. My dad has
quite a collection.

Mary