[Coco] Disclaimers

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Tue Oct 25 16:30:15 EDT 2005

On Oct 25, 2005, at 1:20 PM, DAVID MACIAS wrote:

>> don't think it is necessary or even proper to provide  a
>> disclaimer about the contents the disks when they contain
>> positive  inspirational messages, irrespective of the religion.
>>

> I expect it.
>

>> I would have expected such a disclaimer if there were
>> pornographic or lewd material involved...
>>

> I expect that too, however I would accept it gladly.

So be it.  Henceforth I will be posting disclaimers in my messages
that will read something like this:

Warning: the content of this message may be offensive to some.

I think I'll start right now...

WARNING!  The content of this message may be offensive to some.

Ok, now that *that* is out of the way:

GO COCO!! :)

Boisy