[Coco] Re: Coco Digest, Vol 25, Issue 10

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Tue Oct 25 13:20:47 EDT 2005

Rumor has it that John A Podraza may have mentioned these words:

>BTW....The dates for next year's FEST! are already set.  Anyone remember
>what they are?
>
>Oh,yeah!
>
>April 29 & 30, 2006
>
>Same Bat Times.
>Same Bat Station.

For those of us who haven't been to the Bat Cave yet, where will it be
held? I'm asking for 2 reasons: I'm working on coming next year, and I can
forward this info to the classiccmp list as well, there are several
coconuts there...

I can even make an offtopic post on my Model 100/102/200 list - a lot of
people there have CoCos in addition to Model 'T' machines.

Thanks,
Roger "I don't give a damn if my middle name's Anthony, don't *dare* call
me Tony" Merchberger. ;^>

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | "Profile, don't speculate."
SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers |     Daniel J. Bernstein